Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Twenty Two- Stocking fillers

Cannot believe its nearly Christmas, there's still presents left to wrap and people I need to see! This year mum was debating whether to do the stockings, I pointed out we should and even if we don't it means extra sweets..so winning either way. If you are struggling for stocking ideas or little presents here's my top five:

1. Sweets or chocolates- you can't go wrong, we all know the ones I mean. The shops are full of tubes of sweets and a lot of them are on offer now. The ones I convinced mum to get for us are the gourmet jelly beans and buttons (for my sister and brother) and Rowntrees for me.

2. Mini photo frames- Everyone has pictures of their favourite people lying around somewhere, and I think giving them a frame with picture of them and you in it makes it more personal and also fun.

3. Body sprays- Something we always need and run out of quickly.

4. Nail polish- It's something most girls (and some boys) wear and is handy to have if you feel like a pamper day.

5. Little toys- I always love getting little toys like from Hawkins Bazaar, the fun stocking fillers like wind up toys. They occupy a lot of time and make you feel like a kid again.

I don't claim to be any food at drawing but pretty proud of my quick sketch.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment