Friday 4 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Four- Favourite Christmas Song

This is a difficult one again. There are so many songs that I love listening to. But Slade's Merry Christmas Everybody is one of my top favourites. This song hold a few memories for me. I used to go to dance classes and every year we would have a Christmas party/ receiving medals for our dance exams. This is the song we would do a barn dance to. The Christmas parties were the only time we could all dance together rather than in separate classes to learn routines each week. My anxiety varied each week at dance classes, but the parties were when I felt most comfortable. Which is odd really considering the fact there were more people on the dance floor watching me dance.

This is also the first Christmas song I listen to every year. Not sure why, but it always gets me in the festive spirit. I hope this link I put in works.. never added a video before.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment