Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogmas: Day Eight- Santa List

It's been a stressful morning so doing this has made me feel like a little kid again. I haven't made a list to Santa in a while, which is sad really as it shows just how much the magic of Christmas goes once you become an adult.

1. For my family and friends to be happy- cheesy I know, but after everything we've been through this past year, and even few years. I reckon we deserve a whole year of happiness.

2. A job- if there's anything I want most its a job. Being newly graduated and out of work is stressful, and living off money I've saved isn't going to last much longer. Not only that but it's playing havoc with my anxiety.

3. Cake mixer- because as much as I love mixing cakes by hand, it is a lot of effort!

4. Anything Disney related- because.. well.. I'm more obsessed with it than I should be.

Wow four things.. slightly disappointed with myself haha.

I wouldn't ask to have no anxiety, because it's made me stronger.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment