Monday 9 November 2015

Bonfire night

So on Saturday (7th) I went to a bonfire night celebration at a local park with family and friends. I was both excited and nervous at the same time.

At the time I kept a lot of the anxiety at bay. And levels remained low using all the techniques I could think of. And with 20,000 people there I definitely needed it! 
The photo below, if you look carefull shows all the people that were in front of us. A little hard to tell admittedly but all the things underneath the firework.. Are the people and that wasn't even everyone. Trying to leave the park at the end was crazy! All those people leaving at once (well trying to).

The following day I suffered badly with headaches and severe tiredness how I usually feel after an anxiety attack so I think the events just caught up with me. But all in all I enjoyed it.
That's all for now.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment